Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Beach!!

Anna went to the beach for the first time last week! We had fun, just the girls. Here are a few pictures. I didn't take very many. Anna won't look up and smile when the sun is bright! While we were there her 2 bottom teeth broke through the gum. She is sitting up almost by herself all the time, and this morning rolled over both ways. She is growing and doing new things all of the time! What an amazing thing to watch!


Since Aunt Jessie is a perfectionist I decided to give her my yarn to roll. She made a mess all over the back seat on the drive over to Alabama, but in the end I got a perfect ball of yarn!















"Hold me tight Aunt Jessie, I'm not too sure about this!"







2 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are great! I love the one of her chillin' in the lawn chair. :)

Jessica said...

So much fun! Can't wait to hear more about your trip! See you soon!