Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Five Months Sam...


At five months Sam:


- has 2 and a half teeth- An over achiever- Anna cut her first tooth towards the end of her 5th month

- is still on pricey formula

- can roll both ways- He actually beat his sister in this. He rolled at 4 months, I don't remember when Anna did but it took FOREVER!!

- smiles constantly

- laughs with a little work

- loves to watch Anna do ANYTHING, and lets her torture him

- is a HORRIBLE sleeper at night, but naps are okay most days

- has NOT mastered the spoon after 4 weeks on oatmeal and a couple days on green beans, but I just keep shovin it in! This threw me because Anna ate from a spoon like an expert from the very beginning. I didn't know it could be so diffictult. Must be a boy thing...
Although he has been a not so easy baby as far as sleeping, he is a HAPPY baby, and the cutest little boy I have ever seen!
Love you Sam!


0 comments: