Tuesday, February 9, 2010

St. Jude Boat Parade 2010

This year Matt and I were back on the boat for the annual St. Jude's Krewe of Diversion parade. It was a little windy, but we managed to hit, I mean GET to lots of piers and grab money for our cause. Johnny did a great job driving, it wasn't easy! We always have a ton of fun, thank you for having us Carrie! And thank you Ms. Patsy and Mr. Grover for the wonderful food after the parade. It hit the spot!



Matt and I before the parade.


Matt and Eric

Getting ready...



Eric, Karen, and Todd in the back of the boat, and Amy's head!
Kari doing a Jello shot that someone handed her off a pier. Mrs. Renata- I told her not to do it, but she didn't listen, so fuss at her- not me!!

I'm not sure what you would call our theme, but we wore Snuggies and put on plastic butts. Here is Eric in his thonged butt and snuggie at the costume competition.
I am pretty sure this is Carrie's "I don't think we gonna win face"! BUT...we came in second for costumes!! GO US!!!

0 comments: