Sunday, June 1, 2008

And They Said It Woudn't Last...

Today is our 7th Anniversary! We went out to dinner last night, and to the movies Friday night (Thank you Matt's parents for babysitting!). The years have flown by!








Here is a picture of Matt and I when we were dating. I'm not sure how old we were.

Here are some other pics of us through the years...


Christams in Ohio.


Mardi Gras Ball '04


Cruise to Cozumel '03

Tailgating...

I'm glad we didn't quit our day jobs. The cheerleading thing would have never worked!



Last but not least...our children!



Anna Claire and Shelby.


1 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on 7 years! Looks like y'all have had some great times! And what sweet children you have. ;)
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Oh....and I still need to come dig thru some maternity clothes, too!