Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sleeping Beauty...

Matt and I decided Sunday night that it was time for Anna to go longer than six hours at night. This decision came about after a week of her not napping, and sleeping weird hours at night. Mommy and Daddy need some sleep! Sunday night she slept through just fine, didn't wake up until 5 am. After feeding her, she slept again until 9 am. WOW! Monday night she woke up at her usual 3 am. After 29 minutes of screaming she finally gave up, fell asleep, and didn't get up until 7 am. Yippy! Tuesday night I was NOT looking forward to listening to her scream. Matt suggested we just turn the monitor down. I can't do that, I have to torture myself I guess and listen to her scream! Anyway- she didn't wake up. The bugger slept until 7 am again. I am almost afraid to ask- "Are we there yet?" Is she sleeping through the night? We shall see...

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, is she still sleeping??? She sure is cute in these pictures!! She's growing up WAY too fast!