Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stinker Goes to School!


Here is Anna in the kitchen before we left for school! Today was "Meet the Teacher" day so I got to stay with her and play. I thought she would sit in my lap the whole time like she does at playdate, but after about 5 minutes she took off. She brought toys back to me, played by herself, and even played ball with one of the other kids. I was surprised! We loved her teachers and she had fun playing with them. When it was time to go she threw a little tantrum and kicked me- not good! I guess I would rather her not want to leave than spend the whole time asking if we could leave!


Anna in her classroom.




1 comments:

Kari said...

She is growing up way too fast. She is hardly a baby any more, now she is a precious little girl. Sniff sniff. Love you guys.

Kari