Monday, August 24, 2009

What are we up to?

Well, I am not sure, but I feel like we are always busy! I was thinking of going home last week, but at the last minute that plan got postponed. I woke up sick, and decided not to bring my germs to BR. Then a couple days later Sam got it, then Anna got it. A sick 2 month old is not fun! Good thing I stayed here.
Now we are all feeling fine and here is a picture of Sam from last week. Mr. Amazing... triumphant over sickness!



Another thing I did last week was go to the store and get Stinker her very own broom. While Matt was sweeping a couple of weeks ago she was determined to help so he gave her a stick and told her it was a broom! I thought that was so sad, and if the girl wanted to sweep- then a broom she should have! Here she is with her "broom". I don't have a picture of her new real one yet.



0 comments: