Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Did We Do Today?

Most days when Matt gets home he asks the kids, "What did you do today?". Sam usually just smiles and drools, which is a pretty accurate answer considering that is what he does ALL day! Anna now repeats the last word of every sentence you say to her so her reply is, "Today?". Since that doesn't really help Matt picture what the kids do all day I thought I would help out...


Sam...




Today Sam formally introduced himself to the ladies of the Princess Couch. I think we are going to have to get the upholstery cleaned after this drool fest!
Anna...
Today Anna decided wearing the toy box was WAY more fun than playing with the toys in the box.

2 comments:

jmattbr said...

Thanks, Jenn. You crack me up!

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

I am loving the Sam pictures...he is obviously loving Sleeping Beauty!