Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Say What?

Matt and I were laughing last night about all the things Anna says to us now. We wanted to get them down before we forgot. Her speech changes every day. I can't believe she will be 2 in less than a month!

Things We Love To Hear Anna Say:


  • She requests that we sing Frosty the Bedpan every day
  • At church when asked to sing along to "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" she popped up and yelled out "Oh! Anals!" Because an Anal is an Angel to her.
  • When I leave to go somewhere and tell her to be good for daddy she replies: "No scheming, no dying" She means no screaming or crying.
  • Ring Around the Rosy ends with "Asses Asses, we all fall down"
  • When her baby falls out of the stroller she picks it up and pats its back saying, "Oh, hurt? It's okay, it's okay"
  • She greets me every day with "Hey mommy, doin?" Meaning, how are you doing?
  • "Oh! Sam tootin again! Ewwwww!" She means Sam is puking, or spitting up.
  • When you hand her a cookie she usually looks up and says "No no Shelby, no no" Or No no Sadie, depending on who stole her last cookie!
  • If we put her in footed PJ's at night she says "Bye toes!" when we put her feet in.
  • When I take her socks off she sticks her foot out to me and says "stinky?" Like I want to check for that!

That is all I can think of now. Maybe more will come to me today. She is quite a character. Between her tantrums she keeps us laughing!

5 comments:

jmattbr said...

"posies...Posies...POSIES!" = Would you please play Ring Around the Rosy with me? I would really enjoy that.

"on-uh bus" = Would you please sing Wheels on the Bus with me?

Also..."Oh no! Hanna stuck unna wattah" = I am pretending that my hand is stuck somewhere (possibly but not necessarily underwater). I would like you to say "No it's NOT" in your best Borat voice.

Sarah said...

Love it! What a precious little cutie!

SassyMama said...

Heeheehee.
I love this!
What a cute girl:)

Jessica said...

Wiggle mommy? Wiggle daddy?

And the bongos!!! Bongo Sam? Bongo Shelby? Bongo mommy?

Hahaha!!

Jessica said...

Too Funny!!!