Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sam's Check Up

Sam is now nine months old and today we went for his well-visit. I don't have any pictures because my camera is dead, and the computer still isn't hooked up right anyway for me to download pics. I don't get much computer time, but hopefully that will change soon and I can get back to blogging...

Anyway, Dr. P said Sam looked great! His weight was 19 pounds 2 ounces,and height was 28.5 inches. He was happy until she measured his head and said it was small, then he poked out his bottom lip and started to cry. It was pretty funny! Anna was there and when he got his shot and started to cry, she got very upset and came rushing over to him. She was tearing up, it was very sweet. She may yell at him from time to time, but she LOVES that little guy. He adores her and lights up when he sees her. I LOVE to watch them together.

Okay, it is BBB time at our house, so I will go help. Pictures are coming soon. The weather has been great and I can't wait to take some!

0 comments: