Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged...

Ok, Sarah has tagged me on my reading selections. I was supposed to turn to page 125 of my book and write the 5th line of the page.

I am currently reading Where Are You Now? By Mary Higgins Clark. The line is : "I went back to Sutton Place and was glad to go there because I no longer felt at home in my West Village Apartment." It is a great book about a guy who has vanished without a trace. It has been ten years since his family has seen him, but he always phones his mother on Mother's Day to tell her he is OK. It is spooky!

I am also reading Babywise by Robert Bucknam, M.D. and Gary Ezzo, M.A. The line on p. 125 is "Stick with it." Believe me~ I intend to!! I will get this child to sleep 6-7 hours in a row consistently (not just when she feels like it) SOON!!

I tag Kari, Jessie, Erin, Nikki, Mom, and Matt. I know you all read!

Sorry no pictures today! They will be coming soon. We are trying to catch up. Anna and I have been out of town for the past week. We had a lot of fun in Baton Rouge with family and friends. I can't wait to go back!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you are home safe, we missed you guys! I'll be expecting pictures tomorrow! :)