Saturday, April 19, 2008

YUM! Crawfish





We had a crawfish boil today with some of our Texas friends. Here is Anna in her pretty dress before everyone arrived. She insisted on lifting it up no matter how many times I took it out of her fingers!
Here is Ms. Amanda with Anna before the crawfish came out.



Here is the ENORMOUS bowl of dip that Amanda brought. When you ask her to bring a snack to share she really comes through for you! It was Chuy's dip and it was great. We ALL got to take some home! I don't have any other pictures after this. My hands were too full of crawfish, and I was too busy eating to pick up the camera. All of the food was great.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I stole the pic for my blog- I can't believe we didn't take pics! What were we thinking? We had a ton of fun!

Jessica said...

Awe....crawfish and I missed it :(