Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun Weekend!

This weekend was a big tailgate weekend for Matt and I . We went out to the stadium Saturday afternoon and had a great time!!! Thank you Carrie and Johnny for hosting us at your tailgate spot!!



Carrie and Jenn

Mom and Jess play a game that I don't know the name of. I just called it balls. You had to throw balls and hook them on poles. I was NOT good at this game!!


Johnny made us some great food! We had armadillo nuts and boudin- YUM!


Mom, Jess, Jenn, Matt


Dad, Mom, Jess, Jenn, Matt
People even bring their dogs out!

Me and Jess

Matt stretching for beer pong. It is serious business, you don't want to pull a muscle or anything.
Matt and David John play on a team. I believe they won this game (of course).

The band marches out. They are AWESOME!!

There is nothing like Tiger Stadium on a Sat. night!



And none of these pictures would be possible unless we had stopped at R. Shack to pick up a new memory card. Oops! I forgot it at home! That is why there are no pictures of Anna. We visited with Matt's grandparents Sat. before heading out to LSU and did not have a memory card to take pictures of it. Thank you Matt, for stopping, I know you weren't happy about it!

3 comments:

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jmattbr said...

Thanks for your comment, Kari. The gaffe has been removed.

Amanda said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! Those are some cute pics!
I have something for "stinker" next time I see y'all. I couldn't resist. :)