Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hmmm...

Well, Anna and I were in Baton Rouge for a whole week and I only have a couple of pictures. Matt was out of town so we were only going to stay a few days, but then Ike came and we had to stay. The week started out great!
We went to my favorite place: Mike Anderson's. Mom and Dad took me there for my birthday dinner. They made me where a crown. I didn't care as long as I got my Crawfish Dinner. Crawfish Dinner consists of crawfish cooked 7 wonderful ways. (Au gratin, Bisque,cocktail,etouffe, fried,stuffed in a mushroom, and in another sauce that I don't know the name of). When Matt and I were dating and he was working in MS at the power company he would come home for the weekend and take me to Mike Anderson's to eat. We went almost every Friday. That is when I knew I was in love...with the crawfish dinner, YUM!

The birthday queen.


My princess.


Mimi got her a doll to play with. A much better addition to the toy bucket! It is quiet unlike the favored Elmo Guitar.


Stinker and Aunt Jessie.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, new pictures!! I was wondering what you guys were up to!!!

Jessica said...

Glad you are home safe! We will see you soon!