Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Elmo?

Matt and I got a good laugh out of this so I thought I would share it with ya'll...
So last night Stinker didn't want to go to bed and we let her stay up. She took a three hour nap so it wasn't shocking that she was still rolling at 8:30. She was up on the bed with Matt and I and we were asking her to say words like daddy, mama, bubbles...her usual vocabulary. I pointed to Matt and said, "Who's that?", she of course says "daddy". He points to me and asks her who I am and she says "mama". We go back and forth like this and finally I point to Matt and ask again who he is and she thinks for a moment and says "ELMO!" and falls back on the bed laughing hysterically like she had just told the best joke ever. What a STINKER!! She cracks us up!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

she'll be a jokester for sure with that daddy of hers! It was good talking to you the other day!

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

Isn't it hilarious when they think they are funny? I can totally imagine Anna cracking herself up!

Jessica said...

I can so picture her doing this and I'm LOL right now reading this. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

The Oliverios said...

Awesome! That's hilarious!