Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just a Random Update...

Hello Everyone. I, Matt, will be handling the blogging today.

I apologize on Jenn's behalf for the lack of pictures lately. Jenn has been extremely busy getting ready for Sam's arrival. I know why readers of this blog check in periodically, and it sure isn't to read my literary musings. So without further ado, here's a random picture of Anna hanging out in the backyard...


There hasn't been too much excitement to write about lately...except for the new addition to our family! That's right. I'm talking about our new TV! We haven't picked out a name yet, but we love her very much. She's wonderful. We spent all weekend watching LSU baseball over the internet and movies in HD. Good times.

Here's some news to report...Shelby lost 40 lbs...of hair. Jenn indiscriminately told the groomer to "shave her." Well, we got our money's worth. Oddly enough, they left the tail alone. Now she's one odd-looking beast.
Well, there are five days left till Sam's arrival. Before his pictures start to dominate the blog for awhile, here are a couple more pictures of my adorable little girl.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

She is super cute!
Thanks for the update-we're sooo excited for FRIDAY. You're in our thoughts and prayers!

lsulindy said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Jessica said...

I love the black and white pic of Miss Anna!