Friday, May 15, 2009

A New Birthday

Well, I went to see Dr. D today and the first thing she said when she walked in was, "Can you be pregnant one more day?" NOT something I wanted to hear. She can't do the section on the 4th so now he will arrive on the 5th. This morning when I woke up I had 2 weeks and 6 days left, and now I have 3 whole weeks. But who's counting :) Matt was excited because there wasn't really anybody famous born on the 4th for Sam to share his special day with. Stinker shares a birthday with Abe Lincoln. That is hard to beat. I just looked it up and June 5th is the birthday of Kenny G! Eww! Maybe I can't be pregnant one more day...

3 comments:

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

Really...Kenny G? Perhaps you should consent to being pregnant for two more days;)

Jessica said...

Well... tell you husband my dad's bday is the 4th and you hurt his feelings that he wasn't anyone important... I'm sorry you have to wait an extra day... maybe we should go running tomorrow and it will put you into labor early (and give me a heart attack, so at least one of us would be headed to the hospital...)

Erin said...

It's also Marky Mark's birthday. Marky Mark and Kenny G. Really, who can complain here?